Read this blog post if you are looking for the Best Murfreesboro chiropractor to get rid of the Hip Pain. We can help diagnose your condition and develop a treatment plan that works for you. Top five causes of hip pain that can be addressed by chiropractic care are:
- Arthritis: The cartilage in the joint is worn down over time, causing inflammation and pain.
- Osteoarthritis: It occurs when the protective lining around the bones wears away, which leads to bone-on-bone contact as well as inflammation and pain.
- Bursitis – A bursa is a fluid-filled sac located between muscles or tendons near joints such as your hips. When sacs become inflamed due to injury or overuse, they cause discomfort and swelling in the surrounding area.
- Hip impingement syndrome: It happens when there is an abnormal narrowing of space within the hip socket that prevents proper movement of your thigh bone (femur).
- Piriformis Syndrome: The piriformis muscle runs from your spine through your pelvis into your leg on each side of your body, where it attaches at both ends by tendons to bones in the buttock region called femoral condyles. It helps rotate and abduct (move outwards from centerline), extend (straighten), flex (bend forward), laterally rotate (turn left).
Common Causes of Lower Back Pain
Sciatica causes pain in the lower back, legs, and buttocks. It can be caused by injury or pressure on the sciatic nerve. Sciatica is caused mainly by a herniated disc, which occurs when one of the discs between your vertebrae bulges out toward your spinal cord. Other situations that can lead to sciatica include spinal stenosis, osteoarthritis, and spondylolisthesis. Symptoms may include radiating pain in various places on your body, including the lower back, hips, and legs.
You can get relief from these debilitating symptoms with minimally invasive procedures like epidural steroid injections (ESI) or radiofrequency ablation (RFA). These treatments help reduce inflammation around nerves, so they don’t irritate nearby tissues anymore, giving you much needed relief. However, they provide temporary relief.
If you’ve experienced a traumatic injury, it can be challenging to get back on your feet. You may find it difficult to even walk. Chiropractic care can help you heal faster. Traumatic injuries are not so subtle; they come with immediate pain that can make it difficult for some to walk or stand upright again without assistance. Fortunately, chiropractic care has helped many patients recover from their injuries in just weeks instead of months by relaxing tense muscles and strengthening weak joints. Chiropractors use gentle pressure on the spine to adjust the body’s alignment, which helps relieve pain caused by these injuries while also speeding up recovery time significantly compared with traditional methods like medication alone or physical therapy exercises alone.
Chiropractic care can help you to recover more quickly by helping to relax muscle spasms and strengthen weak joints. Together, we will make sure that you can return to everyday life without pain or fear of re-injury.