Discrimination is Against the Law
Revolution Chiropractic Murfreesboro located at 546 Brandies Cir #103, Murfreesboro, TN 37128, United States with phone number (615) 867-7693 does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Revolution Chiropractic Murfreesboro complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws. Revolution Chiropractic Murfreesboro does not treat people differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Dr. Oscar Noriega DC has provided strict instructions to all staff members to follow this policy without exception.
- If requested as per applicable laws, Clinic will strive to enable effective communication with people with disabilities by providing hearing aids or other resources, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Make information available in various format such as large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats
- If requested as per applicable laws, Clinic strives to enable good experience for people whose primary language is not English by providing free language services such as:
- Information written in other languages
- Qualified interpreters
If you need these services, contact our office or mention when you schedule an appointment.
If you believe that Revolution Chiropractic Murfreesboro has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with our office in person or by postal mail, or email:
Revolution Chiropractic Murfreesboro
546 Brandies Cir #103, Murfreesboro, TN 37128, United States
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at https://www.hhs.gov/civil-rights/filing-a-complaint/index.html.