- Revolution Chiropractic Murfreesboro is one of the best Chiropractic Clinics in the Murfreesboro area.
- We have 10+ years of experience in providing chiropractic treatments such as spinal adjustments, neck adjustments, full-body adjustments
- Our Chiropractors specialize in treating back pain, neck pain, sciatica nerve leg pain, scoliosis.
- We are a unique clinic in the Murfreesboro area since we offer nutritional treatments, allergy testing, and therapeutic exercise treatments in addition to Chiropractic adjustments.
- We have received 200+ 5-star reviews on Google Maps, Yelp, and Facebook.
Verified Patient Reviews and TESTIMONIALS
Office Tour And Clinic Photos
Revolution Chiropractic Murfreesboro was established in 2008 and then taken over by Dr. Oscar Noriega DC a few years ago. Dr. Oscar Noriega DC is chief chiropractor of the clinic. It has been rated as one of the top Chiropractic Clinics in Murfreesboro.
Our Doctor of Chiropractic
Dr. Oscar Noriega DC is a trusted chiropractor. He has treated 2000+ patients. He has 9+ years of experience. He is passionate about using non-surgical spinal manipulations and spinal decompression to treat conditions such as back pain, neck pain, sciatica nerve leg pain, scoliosis, etc. Dr. Oscar Noriega DC lives in the Murfreesboro, TN area with his wife Ashli and his two children, Elliot and Anabelle. Read more about Dr. Oscar Noreiga DC.
Meet The Team
The chiropractic team at our clinic consists of doctors of chiropractic, office manager, doctor’s assistant, and other team members. We specialize in providing exceptional patient care. We are experienced in seeing all kinds of patients.
Customer Support Information
If you need any assistance, our team at Revolution Chiropractic Murfreesboro is available to assist you:
For General information mail us at: Info@rhcboro.com
Customer support email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email address for feedback and suggestions for the owner of clinic: email@example.com
New Patient Center | Patient Forms
We are currently accepting new patients. To book an appointment, visit our contact us page.
After you book an appointment, you can fill new patient form and submit to the doctor’s assistant.
Book An Appointment
Request an appointment online by calling us on (615) 867-7693
You can also use the online booking tool below
- Chiropractic Care
- Spinal Adjustments
- Neck Adjustments
- Prevention of mechanical disorders of the musculoskeletal system
- Vertebral subluxation treatment
- Back pain treatment
- Neck pain treatment
We do not accept any insurance. We are out of network with all insurances. Please call our office for more information.