Dr. Oscar Noriega DC is rated as one of the best chiropractors in Murfreesboro, and he offers a full spectrum of chiropractic services for our patients. We take great pride in providing the finest chiropractic care to our patients, and here are some of the chiropractic services available:
Lower Back Pain Treatment
Murfreesboro’s Revolution Chiropractic Murfreesboro chiropractic clinic specializes in back pain, musculoskeletal issues, and other body treatments. Dr. Oscar Noriega offers several techniques such as chiropractic treatments, physical therapy, and massage to help alleviate his patients’ pain.
Read more about lower back pain treatment in Murfreesboro.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Treatment
Revolution Chiropractic Murfreesboro provides chiropractic care to those with carpal tunnel syndrome. We specialize in diagnosing and treating mechanical disorders relating to the spine, joints, and extremities. Our team comprises board-certified chiropractors who are committed to providing comprehensive preventative services and specialized treatments for conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome.
Read more about carpal tunnel treatment in Murfreesboro.
Treatment of Whiplash from Auto Car Accidents
We offer whiplash injury and pain treatment through massage, physical therapy, and chiropractic adjustments. The center also provides X-rays to evaluate the condition of a patient and determine an appropriate treatment plan.
Read more about whiplash treatment in Murfreesboro.
Headaches and Migraines Treatment
The chiropractors at Revolution Chiropractic Murfreesboro have undergone extensive training for treating headaches using spinal manipulative treatment, the most effective type of headache treatment. Revolution Chiropractic Murfreesboro offers a comprehensive approach to evaluating and treating patients with headaches and migraines.
Read more about headaches and migraine treatment in Murfreesboro.
Herniated Disc Treatment
Revolution Chiropractic Murfreesboro offers a manual-based approach to treating herniated discs without medication or surgery. Spinal manipulations can help reinforce the spine’s strength by relieving inflammation and pain. Other treatments may include massage therapy and physical therapy if necessary, along with appropriate lifestyle changes.
Read more about herniated discs treatment in Murfreesboro.
Knee Pain Treatment
We treat all aspects of knee pain. Ignoring knee pain can lead to chronic pain, joint damage, and functional limitation. Our chiropractors evaluate and treat adults of all ages for degenerative disorders, injuries, and other health-related issues.
Read more about knee pain treatment in Murfreesboro.
Neck Pain Treatment
Murfreesboro chiropractor Dr. Oscar Noriega DC at Revolution Chiropractic Murfreesboro specializes in neck pain treatment. We have helped many patients in Tennessee rehabilitate their necks with our unique techniques, massage, and cervical manipulation to bring fast relief. Our goal is to help you live your life pain-free so you can enjoy all the activities that make you happy!
Read more about neck pain treatment in Murfreesboro.
Sciatica Nerve Leg Pain Treatment
Revolution Chiropractic Murfreesboro is an integrative health center providing treatment to those who suffer from sciatica (sciatic pain that runs down your legs) and other back or neck pains. We use spinal adjustments to treat sciatica and can also provide ultrasound and transcutaneous nerve stimulation if necessary.
Read more about sciatica treatment in Murfreesboro.
Revolution Chiropractic Murfreesboro is a non-surgical, non-medical therapy for treating scoliosis. We offer regular spinal adjustments that reduce pain and restore mobility in the spine. Our treatment also includes stretching to improve mobility and massage therapy which reduces stress and improves circulation.
Read more about scoliosis treatment in Murfreesboro.
Chiropractic Care for Kids
Revolution Chiropractic Murfreesboro is a chiropractic clinic that provides the best quality of care to children in Murfreesboro. Our team implements new and novel techniques to improve children’s health while ensuring that parents are happy. Our team specializes in treating various maladies in children using chiropractic care, such as neck pain, back pains, and more.
Read more about chiropractic care for kids in Murfreesboro.
Spinal Wellness Care
Revolution Chiropractic Murfreesboro is a chiropractic care center that specializes in functional medicine. We provide personalized, integrative, and evidence-based care for the whole person to achieve optimal wellness.
Read more about wellness care in Murfreesboro.
Revolution Chiropractic Murfreesboro is one of Murfreesboro’s best chiropractors and vertigo specialists. We are experts in treating the symptoms of vertigo, including dizziness, nausea, headaches, and more. Our staff can diagnose what type of vertigo you have and provide a treatment plan to alleviate your symptoms. We may also refer you to an ENT, neurologist, or dentist if necessary.
Read more about vertigo treatment in Murfreesboro.
Chiropractic Care for Pregnant Women | Prenatal Chiropractic
Revolution Chiropractic Murfreesboro is a chiropractic center in Murfreesboro, TN, specializing in prenatal care. As a safe and non-invasive alternative treatment, our goal is to help establish pelvic balance, reduce back and hip pain, and relieve joints. We offer holistic healing by combining chiropractic adjustments with nutrition counseling, exercise instruction, massage therapy, and other treatments.
Read more about prenatal care in Murfreesboro.
TMJ Disorder Treatment
TMJs or temporomandibular joint disorders are health problems that cause pain in the jaw and tenderness to the joint. Revolution Chiropractic Murfreesboro provides TMJ relief through chiropractic adjustments, which allow the jaw to move easily and relax any tension around the jaw muscles.
Read more about TMJ treatment in Murfreesboro.
Elastic therapeutic tape Service
Revolution Chiropractic Murfreesboro is a provider of Kinesio taping services in Murfreesboro. We use the tape to treat various conditions, and it is effective in reducing pain, swelling, and muscle spasms and aiding with post-operative recovery. The tape lifts the skin at a microscopic level, increasing interstitial space, allowing for better lymphatic drainage, and reducing inflammation.
Read more about elastic therapeutic tape in Murfreesboro.
Revolution Chiropractic Murfreesboro is a chiropractic clinic that provides the best quality of care to treat work injuries in Murfreesboro.
Read more about Work injury in Murfreesboro.
- Chiropractic Care For Joint Inflammation Even though joints have all they need to perform their functions at the best level, there are still situations when they become inflamed and cause discomfort.
- How A Chiropractor Can Help Your Posture? When the spine is misaligned, posture may deteriorate, creating a vicious cycle of worsening posture that keeps on happening.
- Chiropractic Care Treats Ringing In The Ears Seeing a chiropractor for ear infections can be beneficial.
According to research on chiropractic and ear infections, chiropractic ear adjustments can help alleviate symptoms.
- Can A Chiropractor Help In Treating Hip Pain? The hip joint is the largest in the body. It also has a wide range of mobility. Hence it needs to function appropriately.
- Can Chiropractic Care Help Relieve Sinus Pressure? Chiropractic treatment may be beneficial for people with chronic sinus issues. Chiropractors are aware that our nervous system controls all of the functions of our body.
- Does Chiropractic Care Help With Anxiety And Depression? Chiropractic care that is neurologically oriented takes a comprehensive approach to treatment, concentrating on physical symptoms such as spinal misalignments to promote mental health.
- Chiropractic Care And Stress Reduction Chronic stress hurts the body. When people are stressed, they may have back pain, muscle tightness, tension headaches, lethargy, and neck pain.
- How Chiropractors Can Help Athletes? Chiropractic care provides quality care and support and a personalized exercise plan that fits into your schedule and lifestyle.
- Can A Chiropractor Help In Treating Constipation? Chronic constipation can lead to other problems like hemorrhoids, fissures, and diverticulitis which are all uncomfortable conditions that require medical attention.
- Understanding Fatigue and How Chiropractic Care Can help Chronic fatigue, often known as chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), is a difficult-to-diagnose disorder with no known medical solution.
- What To Expect From A Chiropractor Chiropractors will use their hands to examine you instead of other health practitioners who request to sit while discussing your health and symptoms
- Benefits Of Chiropractic Care For Elderly And Seniors Regular visits to a chiropractor can enhance the lives of elderly patients in specific ways that many seniors are unaware of.
- What Is Personal Injury? Personal injury implies any type of injury sustained in accidents. These types of injuries may arise from car accidents, slip and fall accidents, defective products, or wrongful death claims.