Chiropractic Care In Murfreesboro
Our clinic utilizes spinal adjustments, laser therapy, Activator method, static x-rays, physical therapy, and massage therapy for complete pain relief and recovery.
We offer Rehabilitation and pain management programs which include the following:
- Corrective exercises for the rebalancing of your muscle
- Spine decompression therapy
- Myofascial release techniques
- Physical modalities to help your body regain strength, support in pain relief, and treat any other complications
We also offer nutritional advice and a lifestyle coaching process that helps speed up your body’s natural healing.
Our treatments provide pain relief to chronic conditions like neck pain, back pain, fibromyalgia, work injuries, athletic injuries, and auto accidents. We also help treat other health issues like sciatica, arthritis, scoliosis, and herniated discs.
In addition to our personalized treatment plans, we also offer preventative care options to help you stay healthy. Regular adjustments, therapeutic massage, and nutritional counseling help you effectively regain body balance and prevent future problems.
Initially, our team will conduct a thorough evaluation and examination to diagnose the root cause of the pain. The doctor would discuss a customized treatment plan to address your condition.
Contact us to learn more about Revolution Chiropractic Murfreesboro and our services.
Book An Appointment
Request an appointment online by calling us on (615) 867-7693
You can also use the online booking tool below
Let Us Help You Heal With Chiropractic Care
- Why Is Chiropractic Care Important? Many people wonder why chiropractic care is essential and is chiropractic effective, mainly because they associate it with physical therapy.
- Are Chiropractors Medical Doctors Or Mds Chiropractors are doctors of chiropractic, professionals who care about their patients and are committed to providing natural and non-invasive therapy.
- Are Chiropractors Certified And Regulated By Chiropractic Board Chiropractors need to go to Chiropractic school, which typically involves four years of education. Chiropractors are required to be licensed by respective states.
- 5 Signs You Should See A Chiropractor Most individuals try to ignore the pain they experience in various parts of their bodies, yet pain is the body’s way of signaling that something is wrong.
- What You Should Wear To See A Chiropractor A chiropractic visit in Murfreesboro mainly involves lying down and moving around; you will, therefore, need snug clothes that make these tasks simple
- Are Chiropractic Treatments Safe? Chiropractic care is one of the safest drug-free and non-invasive treatment options for neuromusculoskeletal complaints. It has an excellent safety record, but it also comes with some adverse effects.
- Benefits Of Chiropractic Care Even If You’re Not In Pain Maintaining your health naturally can help you avoid health problems before they arise, thereby reducing the need for medicines or surgical treatments to keep you healthy in the long run.
- Why Should I See A Chiropractor? Many people wonder why chiropractic care is essential and is chiropractic effective, mainly because they associate it with physical therapy. While both help improves your quality of life, there are three important focus points for chiropractic treatment.
- How Chiropractic Treatment Works Chiropractic is one of the most frequently used treatments for pain relief. The chiropractor does manipulation with his own hands on the musculoskeletal structures.
- The History Of Chiropractic Chiropractic Adjustment is the modification or shifting of the spinal bones to improve the body’s ability to heal naturally.
- What Is Chiropractic Medicine? Chiropractic is a system that focuses on diagnosing and treating individuals suffering from diseases caused by a lack of healthy nerve function.